Labour’s National Policy Forum is consulting on eight new policy documents between now and Saturday 30 June 2019. Pavilion Labour will be organising members’ discussion forums for after the local elections on 2 May but you can already have your say online here. Labour members’ ideas and knowledge provide contributions which are vital to ensuring that our Party’s policies will transform Britain in the interests of the many not the few. Have your say and help the next Labour government rebuild Britain.
Find out more about the eight policy documents under discussion until 30 June and submit your own ideas on:
- Local accountability within the National Education Service
- Democratic public ownership
- A sustainable food policy
- Rebuilding a public NHS
- Local economic development
- Building an effective criminal justice system
- Rebuilding a just social security system
Joining-in the discussion of the consultation papers at local forums will be one of the different ways members can get involved in contributing to Labour’s next manifesto. So look out for details of future events and come along to have your say.